I can’t wait to share this Wild Rose Studio Card with you! I’ve had Wild Rose Studio stamps on my wish list for over a year. I’m not exactly sure where I first saw the images, but it didn’t take me long to fall in love with them.
Is that deer not the CUTEST thing you’ve ever seen??? His little hedgehog friend is also the SWEETEST thing ever! The deer’s name is Bluebell. I kept seeing her on cards all over Facebook, and my heart melted every time.
I finally tracked down the name of the company, which is Wild Rose Studio. Bluebell is not the only sweetheart of critter that they offer. There is a sweet elephant named Bella, and some other cuties.
Supplies Needed to Make this Wild Rose Studio Card
Copic Markers Used:
Present: R81, R85
Grass: YG03, YG00, G43, G46
Deer: E42, E18, E01
Flowers and Bow on Deer: V01, V20, V25, V22
Wild Rose Studio Bluebell and Hedgehog Stamp
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals (Large Oval), Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals (Small Oval), Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Oval
Wild Rose Studio Bella Paper Pack
Hello Baby stamp from Stampin’ Up Teeny Tiny Wishes Set
12″ x 6″ Wisteria Cardstock from Stampin’ Up
Adhesive pink rhinestones
Pop Dots or dimensional tape
How to Make Wild Rose Studio Card
- Using Memento Tuxedo Ink, stamp the Bluebell with Hedgehog on X-Press It Blending Card. This is the ink and cardstock that I use to get good results with the Copic Markers.
- The Copic Marker Colors that I used are listed above. I’m still learning to use the Copics, and I need lots of practice. To do the grass and flowers, I did a mix of small and large dots in shades of green and purple.
- Using the Nestabilies scalloped oval, cut out your colored image.
- Fold the 12″x 6″ cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Cut a 5.75″ x 5.75″ mat from one of the patterned papers in the Bella Paper Pack.
- Cut the striped paper to 5.5″ x 3.75″ making sure the stripes will be vertical on your card.
- Cut the floral paper to 2″ x 5.5″.
- Attach the patterned papers to the card base, using the photo above as a guide.
- Cut the largest Nestabilities Floral Oval out in the same color cardstock as the card base. Using scrapbook adhesive, attach the oval to the card.
- Attach the colored image to the card.
- Stamp Hello Baby on a piece of white cardstock. Cut it out with the smallest Nestabilities Elegant Ovals. Using Pop Dots or dimensional tape.
- To finish the card, add three small adhesive rhinestones to the Hello Baby oval.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5.75 ” x 5.75″ and attach to the inside of the card.
I have some more adorable Wild Rose stamps that I got for Christmas. I can’t wait to post the other Wild Rose Studio cards that I’ve made with them!
If you’d like to see more Baby Cards, here are some others that you might like.
Baby Winnie the Pooh Cricut Card
Your coloring is great and this image is so precious! Your card is fantastic 🙂
Awww…..Thank you Jules! I’m glad I found you on G+
Such a sweet card and image. I like how you colored the grass.
Thanks so much for stopping by Nancy!
I love this card!! Hedgehog and purple, Could it be any better??
I know, right!! I love that little hedgie.
I definitely think you should submit this card. I love the color combinations
Thank you Sally! I hope to see you soon.
This is beautiful. Submit it.
Thank you so much!