There aren’t many critters more adorable than the Wild Rose Studio Bella the Elephant. I admired the sweetness of Wild Rose Studio stamps for almost a year before I finally got any.
I put several on my Amazon Wish List, and my dear husband got them for me for Christmas. I have had so much fun making cards with them!
Would you like to take a card making class from the comfort of your home? I’m working on a class just for you. You can read more about it HERE. Sign up for my newsletter to get updates and a discount when it is released.
How I Made this Wild Rose Studio Bella Card
- Bella With Presents CL222 Stamp
- Tuxedo Momento Ink
- Copic Markers
- Stampin’ Up Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches
- Nestabilities scalloped oval
- Nestabilities Crowned Ovals
- 12″x 6″ Navy Cardstock
- 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ white cardstock for mat
- Heartland Paper from American Crafts (Star paper) 5 1/2″ x 2″
- Blue Dotted Paper – 5 1/2″ x 4″
- White X-Press It Cardstock
- Happy Birthday Stamp from Stampin’ Up Teeny Tiny Wishes Set.
- Red Stick On Rhinestones
- Scrapbook Adhesive – If you need help choosing adhesive, visit Card Making and Scrapbook Adhesive
- Pop Dots
- Fold navy cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Using tape runner adhesive, attach white cardstock square to front of card.
- Attach blue dotted paper to upper portion of card.
- Attach star printed paper to bottom of card.
- The blue dotted paper had a scalloped trim border that I used at the top of the card and also to cover the seam where the two patterned papers meet.
- Stamp the image using Tuxedo Momento Ink onto X-Press It cardstock and color with Copic Markers. Are you new to rubber stamping? Read How To Use Rubber Stamps.
- Cut out image using Nestabilities scalloped oval.
- Cut out Nestabilities Crowned Oval in navy cardstock and attach to card.
- Attach the Wild Rose Studio Bella to the Crowned Oval.
- Stamp Happy Birthday onto white cardstock and punch out using oval punch.
- Punch scalloped oval from blue dotted paper.
- Using scrapbook adhesive attach the Happy Birthday to the blue oval. Then attach both to card using Pop Dots.
- To finish the card, add stick on rhinestones to each point of the oval and under the Happy Birthday.
In this stamp, Bella the Elephant is sending birthday wishes by bringing an envelope full of love and two beautifully wrapped presents. I’d love to get some presents from the sweet girl walking across the lush grass dotted with flowers and butterflies circling her head.
If you love Bella, you might also like Wild Rose Studio Bluebell Card.
If you haven’t discovered Wild Rose Studio stamps, I hope you will give them a try!
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
What a precious card. Your image is so cute I just want to give him a big hug!
Thank you Julie. She’s so stinking sweet!!!
Such a cute image. Great for any occassion too.
Thank you Nancy!