I am an outside loving, dirt digging, flower gardening, playing in the grass kinda gal. The Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge is PERFECT for me! With the wonderful flowers and cute garden bugs and critters, it makes wonderful Cricut Projects. The variety of flowers makes classy looking cards, and the garden animals is fun for kids and babies.
Features on the Walk In My Garden Cricut Cartridge
By using the feature buttons on each Cricut Cartridge, you can “unlock” additional shapes for your projects. The features vary from Cartridge to Cartridge, and they can’t be seen on the box. You have to look through the box to see what the additional die cuts are.
Here is a list of the features on Walk In My Garden.
- Layers – You can make die cuts in different colors by using the shift key.
- Card – Cut a square with the shape cut out in the lower right corner.
- Bread Tag – Cut out a fun tag similar to the one that holds a bread bag closed. The shape is cut out at the bottom of the tag.
- Tag – A long thin tag with the shape cut out and a hang hole at the top. It would be used as a tag or a bookmark.
- Border – Three of the shapes are hooked together to create a border.
- Shadow – Cut the outline of a die cut.
- Blackout – Cut the same shape, except solid without all of the detail and cutouts.
Shapes on the Walk In My Garden Cricut Cartridge
- Eight different single flowers with centers that can be cut using the shift key.
- Flower pot
- Bleeding heart
- Button Flower
- Long Stemmed Rose
- Two different vases and stems
- Seed packet, dirt mount, and wooden sign
- Garden tools – trowel and cultivator
- Wheelbarrow with dirt and flowers
- Bumble Bees
- Bee hive
- Three different Butterfly
- Two different ladybugs
- The words be, happy, friends, smile, thanks, a bunch, thinking, of you, to:, from:, for you, and love
- Window envelope and solid card
- Folded square card and rounded envelope
- Fold card for bread tags
- Envelope for long tag or bookmark
Leave a Reply