Do you know a little girl who loves Tinker Bell? Here is a sweet Tinkerbell Picture Cricut Project that would be cute hanging in a little girl’s bedroom. Instead of the title that I used you could add the girl’s name. What a fun gift!
Materials Needed for Tinkerbell Picture
- 11 1/4″ Tinker Bell cut from the Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge
- 4″ Pixie Pal title cut from the Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge
- Martha Stewart Scalloped edge punch
- Stampin’ Up small scalloped edge punch
- 12″x12″ piece of argyle paper from DCWV Nana’s Kitchen Paper Stack
- 12″x4″ piece of green and white glittered dot paper
- Two strips of blue cardstock 12″x 1 1/2″
- Stickles Glitter Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- 12″x12″ Picture Frame
Making The Tinkerbell Picture
- Cut the Tinker Bell and Pixie Dust title using the Tinker Bell and Friends Cricut Cartridge. When layering the Tinkerbell, start with a black base and add the layers to it.
- Punch a scalloped edge on the light blue cardstock strips.
- Punch a thin scalloped edge on the long edges of the green dotted paper.
- Using scrapbook adhesive attach the light blue cardstock to the green dotted paper. Attach them to the background paper about 1 1/2″ from the bottom of the page.
- Attach Tinker Bell to the left side of the page. You may want to use glue dots.
- Attach the Pixie Pal title on top of the green dotted paper.
- Use the Stickles Glitter Glue to add details and highlights to Tinkerbell and the title.
- Add the layout to a frame and hang or put on an easel.
I kept the layout fairly simple. You can make it as fancy as you want. You can add flowers, ribbon, buttons, and other embellishments. Tinker Bell and Friends has beautiful tropical flowers and butterflies, perfect for adding to this page if you wish. Frame Tinker Bell in a 12×12 wooden frame and you have an adorable decoration. A little girl would love this hanging in her bedroom with her name on it!
If you love Disney, you might also like these Cricut Projects:
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!