Christmas is less than ten days away….YIKES!! I created this sweet Teddy Bear Cricut Santa Card to celebrate the big day! I recently treated myself to the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge, and this is the first time that I’ve used it. I will definitely be using it again soon.
Supplies Needed to Make Teddy Bear Cricut Santa Card
- 6″ x 12″ Red Cardstock – I used Bazzill, and the color is tomato.
- 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ Green Cardstock
- 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Patterned Paper
- 4 1/2″ Teddy Bear Cricut Santa cut using the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge
- 5 1/2″ piece of red metallic rick rack
- Stickles Glitter Glue – I used Icicle, and Red
- Stampin’ Up Scalloped Border Punch
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Glue Dots
Instructions for Making Teddy Bear Cricut Card
- Fold 6″ x 12″ cardstock in half to make a 6″x6″ card.
- Use a border punch to make a border on one side of the green cardstock. Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the green cardstock to the card base.
- Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the patterned paper to the green cardstock.
- Attach the Teddy Bear Santa to the card.
- Using the glue dots, attach the rick rack to the card. I positioned it so it is covering party of Santa’s feet.
- I cut a triangle to put in the upper right corner of the card. Then, I punch a border along the long side to match the border that used on the green cardstock.
- The paper pack that I used also had a few die cut shapes with it. The green printed holly paper and holly die cut were some of the die cuts, and I added them to the red triangle to decorate the corner.
- To finish the card I added Stickles Glitter Glue.
So many cute cards to make and so little time!! Handmade Christmas Cards has lots of more ideas for you!