Christmas is less than ten days away….YIKES!! I created this sweet Teddy Bear Cricut Santa Card to celebrate the big day! I recently treated myself to the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge, and this is the first time that I’ve used it. I will definitely be using it again soon.
Supplies Needed to Make Teddy Bear Cricut Santa Card
- 6″ x 12″ Red Cardstock – I used Bazzill, and the color is tomato.
- 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ Green Cardstock
- 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Patterned Paper
- 4 1/2″ Teddy Bear Cricut Santa cut using the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge
- 5 1/2″ piece of red metallic rick rack
- Stickles Glitter Glue – I used Icicle, and Red
- Stampin’ Up Scalloped Border Punch
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Glue Dots
Instructions for Making Teddy Bear Cricut Card
- Fold 6″ x 12″ cardstock in half to make a 6″x6″ card.
- Use a border punch to make a border on one side of the green cardstock. Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the green cardstock to the card base.
- Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the patterned paper to the green cardstock.
- Attach the Teddy Bear Santa to the card.
- Using the glue dots, attach the rick rack to the card. I positioned it so it is covering party of Santa’s feet.
- I cut a triangle to put in the upper right corner of the card. Then, I punch a border along the long side to match the border that used on the green cardstock.
- The paper pack that I used also had a few die cut shapes with it. The green printed holly paper and holly die cut were some of the die cuts, and I added them to the red triangle to decorate the corner.
- To finish the card I added Stickles Glitter Glue.
So many cute cards to make and so little time!! Handmade Christmas Cards has lots of more ideas for you!
Guide to Adhesives
Get your FREE guide to Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Paper Crafting Adhesives.
I will tell you which adhesive brands I use, which ones work for certain materials, and which ones are a waste of money.
Seven pages of tips and where to buy the best that the industry has to offer.