What can I make with the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge?
Are you a frequent Disney visitor or a Disney lover? The most popular Disney characters have been captured in the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge.
With so many great characters and lots of fun extras, you’ll have plenty of inspiration for scrapbook pages, greeting cards, party favors, and home décor.
If you use the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge to cut paper, vinyl, and iron transfers, you will find yourself with a never ending list of creative Disney craft projects.
Disney’s Mickey and Friends Characters Included On This Cricut Cartridge
Mickey’s friends are all so fun and lovable. They will surely add a bit of whimsy to all of your paper crafting projects. Here is a list of the characters that are included on the Mickey Cricut Cartridge.
- Mickey Mouse – Choose from four poses. He is standing, marching, laying down, and hugging Pluto.
- Pluto – He has four poses. Pluto is sitting, standing, ready to pounce, and hugging Mickey.
- Minnie Mouse – Minnie is cute laying down, standing, jumping, and hugging Mickey Mouse.
- Goofy – He is walking, dancing, and being silly as only Goofy can do!
- Donald Duck – He has both happy and mad poses.
- Daisy – She is cute and sassy, and you can also cut her hugging Donald Duck.
- Chip and Dale – These mischievous chipmunks are smiling and happy.
- Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, and Goofy are all posed with their chins resting on their hands
Signs on the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge
Each character has two signs in the well known Disney fonts and also the character’s signature. There are also signs that say Love that Mouse, Love that Duck, and Love that Dog. A Disney sign in the trademark Disney font across a heart is the perfect die cut for any Disney project whether it be party decorations or a Disney Scrapbook.
Other Popular Disney Die Cuts
In the cartoons, there are some other familiar Disney sights. They include Mickey Mouse’s House, Minnie Mouse’s House, the Disney gas station, Donald Duck’s Tug Boat, the Disney Diner, Pluto’s Dog House, and the Disney Toon Car.
Extras that are Included on the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge
In addition to the spunky Disney characters, there are other fun shapes included on the Mickey’s Friends Cricut Cartridge. They are called icons. These can be used as accents on paper crafting projects or combined with the other die cuts. There is a border feature that cuts the icon in a line.
- Mickey Mouse shorts
- Mickey Mouse shoes
- Mickey Mouse hand
- Dog Bone
- Dog House
- Fire Hydrant
- Dog Paw
- Pearl Necklace
- Hair bow
- Heart with arrow
- Goofy’s hat
- Donald Duck’s hat
- Fingernail polish
- Lip stick
- Love letter
- Oak leaf
- Long stemmed rose
- Rolled Newspaper
- Read Sign
- Rectangle and circle tags
- 70’s style Television
- Grocery bag
- Arrow signs
- Dump truck
Tips for Cutting the Images on Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge
- The characters have some very small pieces. Don’t cut them too small! The smallest that I have successfully cut any of these images is 3 1/2″, and it was the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with sitting with their hands on their chins. I suggest cutting the other characters at least 4 1/2″ or 5″ to start. If you have good luck with those, then try cutting them smaller.
- Always start by cutting the base shape in black cardstock. You will see that there are lines on the die cut showing you where to place the smaller pieces.
- A very sticky mat and sharp blade are helpful when cutting small detailed pieces. If your blade is worn, it will scratch the cardstock instead of making a clean cut.
- A Cricut spatula or other Cricut tools will be helpful getting the small pieces off of the adhesive mat.
- A pair of small fine tipped scissors. I like Cutterbees from EK Success are helpful for snipping any small spots that the Cricut doesn’t cut.
- A small tipped Zig Glue Pen will be very helpful in attaching the small pieces.
Some cartridges feature the princesses like The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella. Another Cricut Cartridge has the Classics like Peter Pan and the Alice and Wonderland characters.
Then there are cartridges dedicated to the Pixar movie characters and the Cars Movie. You can find more information about all of these at Disney Cricut Cartridges.