Moochas Gracias for visiting my Blog today!
This cute Cricut Cow will surely make someone smile. This lonely little cow has been sitting on my work table for awhile.
Sometimes when I’m working on a project, I’ll cut out an extra of something in case I make a mistake or in case I need an extra. I hate having leftover pieces parts of projects sitting everywhere, but I always end up with them on my work table. I found a fun way to use this Cricut Cow though.
The patterned paper is from a 6×6 stack from Stampin’ Up. I got it as a hostess gift for holding a workshop. There are five colors in the stack, and each color has 8 different patterns.
I love being able to mix and match patterns on my cards. It makes designing them really easy.
Paper Sizes For Cricut Cow Card:
- Card base – White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (folded in half)
- Mat – Black 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Pink Patterned Papers – 5″ x 2″ (There are two different papers. They overlap slightly so you can see the black mat. Make sure you tie your ribbon around the printed card stock and mat before attaching them to your card. This will keep you from seeing the ribbon on the inside of the card.
- 5″ strip of black card stock. If your punch is deeper, you might need a wider piece. The bug border is an old punch from Martha Stewart, but I love it. The thin scalloped punch is by Stampin’ Up.
You can see that I put pop dots under the cow to give the card more dimension.
The Moo-chas Gracias is from My Pink Stamper. The Cricut cow is from the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge. That cartridge has so many awesome animals on it.
For more projects using this Cricut Cartridge, visit Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge Projects.
- Learn to Make Handmade Cards by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Handmade Christmas Card Ideas by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Cricut Birthday Cards by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Harry Potter Cricut Card by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Mario Brothers Cricut Card by P.S. I Love You Crafts