Cinderella is one of the most beloved Disney characters, and this Cinderella Cricut Card is wonderful for a little girl. With splashes of glitter and blue gems, every little princess will think this is an awesome card.
This post contains affiliate links.
Lots of little girls would love to get a handmade Cinderella card for her special day. I made this card using the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge. Cinderella is so pretty dancing in her white wedding dress and glass slipper.
For cartridges with other Disney characters, visit Disney Cricut Cartridges.
The Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge has several Cinderella die cuts. Some of them are with Prince Charming, and others are Cinderella by herself. There are other princesses and lots of fun accessories on this Cricut Cartridge as well.
Instructions for Making Cinderella Cricut Card
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ White Cardstock for Card Base
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Green Cardstock
- 5″ x 2 1/2″ Light Blue Cardstock
- 5″ x 2 1/2″ Printed Designer Paper
- 5″ x 2″ Coordinating Printed Designer Paper
- 3 1/2″ Cinderella Cricut die cut
- 1 1/4″ Glass slipper die cut
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- Adhesive Rhinestone jewels
- Star Dust Stickles
- Scrapbook adhesive
- Fold Card base in half.
- Attach the green cardstock to the base.
- Attached the light blue cardstock to the green cardstock.
- Punch a border in one of the patterned papers, and attach it to the blue cardstock.
- Attach the other patterned paper under the punched paper.
- Attach the Cinderella and the glass slipper. I attached them with Pop Dots to give the card dimension.
- To finish the card, I added Stickles glitter glue to Cinderella’s dress and the shoe.
- I had blue stick on rhinestones that matched the paper perfectly, and made a border, alternating sizes.
If you have a Cricut, I hope you use it often. There are so many fun projects to make. This Cinderella Cricut Card would be great for any Disney lover.
Disney Cricut Projects are so popular. Here are some other fun Disney Cricut Projects: