The Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge provides lots of die cuts for all of the seasons and many holidays. It was in my very first Cricut order when I got my machine years ago.
It is perfect for creating handmade cards, scrapbook pages, bulletin boards, and other Cricut Projects. Stretch Your Imagination features a die cut shape and then a similar shape in a tall thin version.
This Sunflower Cricut Card was made using this great cartridge.
Features on the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge
- Layers – Allows you to cut different parts of die cuts in different colors.
- Silhouette – Cut the outline of the shape.
- Card – Cut a rectangular or square card with the shape cut out on the front.
- Card Frame – Matches the card to highlight the die cut shape.
- Shadow – Cut a background for your shape.
- Blackout – Cut a solid shape without all of the details.
I used 3 tall skinny tree die cuts to make this Fall Tree Card. The leaves are also on the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge as a layer to the tree.
This Easy Cricut Thank You Card uses the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge and a sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping. This fall leaf can be used for so many great projects.
Shapes on the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
- Summer titles
- Ice cream cone
- Bicycle with basket and flower
- Jar with lightning bugs
- Palm trees
- Seashells and sand castle
- Sea turtle
- Autumn titles
- Funny jack-o-lantern
- Scary jack-o-lantern
- Squirrel and acorns
- Fall tree
- Thanksgiving Turkey
- Apple tree
- School bus
- Winter titles
- Holly leaves
- Christmas tree
- Gingerbread man and gingerbread house
- Birthday Cake
- Spring titles
- Bird singing and music notes
- Flower in a flower pot with a bumble bee
- Easter Bunny decorating eggs
- Easter bunny and basket
- Bird on a watering can
- Baby carriage
- Bell and wedding cake
- Champagne glasses
- Bride and groom
- Flourish flower vine
- Flourish leaves and berries
- Flourish vine
- Flourish decoration
- Card Bases
If you’re looking for great year round die cuts, the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge is a good one to buy.
Guide to Adhesives
Get your FREE guide to Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Paper Crafting Adhesives.
I will tell you which adhesive brands I use, which ones work for certain materials, and which ones are a waste of money.
Seven pages of tips and where to buy the best that the industry has to offer.