I know that a frog and a bunny are unlikely friends, but on this Puddle Fun Card, they make the perfect pair.
I’ve had this Puddle Fun Stamp from House Mouse for many years, and I have made many cards with it. I never get tired of coloring these sweet critters. For this card, I chose bright dotted papers from Stampin’ Up. Just because it’s a Rainy Day card, doesn’t mean that it has to be gray and dreary!
Supplies and Paper Sizes for Puddle Fun Card
- 12″ x 6″ Light Sky Cardstock from Stampin’ Up, folded in half to make the card base.
- 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ Bright Yellow dotted paper from Stampin’ Up
- 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Bright teal dotted paper from Stampin’ Up
- 4 3/4″ x 2″ Multi Color Circle Paper
- 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ X-Press It White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5″ Bright Yellow Cardstock
- Thin Teal Ribbon
- Copic Markers or colored pencils to color the image
- House Mouse Puddle Fun Stamp
- Momento Tuxedo Ink
- Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue
- Tape Runner Scrapbook Adhesive – If you have trouble choosing adhesive, visit Cardmaking and Scrapbooking Adhesives
- Pop Dots or Dimensional Tape
- Inverted Corner Rounder
Puddle Fun Card Instructions
- Stamp the Puddle Fun image on the white cardstock and color. If you are new to rubber stamping, learn all you need to know by reading How To Use Rubber Stamps.
- Using the inverted corner round, punch all corners of the white and bright yellow cardstock. Attach the image to the yellow mat.
- Using the tape runner adhesive, attached the circle paper to the left side of the teal dotted paper. Then attach the teal paper to the yellow dotted paper.
- Tie the teal ribbon around all three layers of paper that you just adhered. I wrapped it twice and tied a knot about 1 1/2″ from the top of the card. Attach to the base of the card.
- Using pop dots or dimensional tape, attach the image to the right side of the card.
- To finish the card, add Star Dust Stickles to the raindrops and the water puddle.
I hope you like this card as much as I liked making it. I’d love it if you’d share this card with your friends on Pinterest!
Here are some other House Mouse Cards that you might enjoy.
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
This is so cute and the coloring is perfect!
Such an adorable image and card. The DP you used is wonderful. Love the colors. Also love the new look of your blog.
Thanks Maggie! I’m not quite finished with the Blog Design, but I really do like it so far.
This is adorable! Your coloring is fantastic! Love your new look, too! Hugz
Thank you so much for stopping by Julie. My coloring is getting better!
Such a super cute card. The little bunny is precious. Thank you for sharing this gem over at #lifeislovely