Do you have a friend or loved one with a fall birthday? Here’s a pretty printable Fall Birthday Card that you can print, cut, and assemble.
If you don’t know anyone with a birthday, you can leave off the Happy Birthday and send it as a Thanksgiving, Get Well, or Thinking of You Card.
Supplies Needed for Fall Printable Birthday Card
- 3 sheets of 8 1/2″ x 11″ White Cardstock
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Dimensional Tape or Pop Dots (optional)
- Stickles Glitter Glue in fall colors (optional)
- For this card, you will need to print the PDF file. It prints on 2 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.
- Cut all of the pieces apart as shown in the photo above.
- Fold your third piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Assemble the card using the photo below as a guide. Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the pieces to the card base. If you use dimensional tape, put them under the center square and the Happy Birthday.
- The dotted frame with the white center, is for the inside of the card.
Add details with Stickles Glitter Glue. I added little bits of orange and green to the pumpkins and leaves.
That’s all there is to it! This printable card has the look of a handmade card without all of the trouble.
Other printables that you might like:
Get Your FREE Printable Card HERE!
Link to your free printable card will be sent to your email. If you have gmail, check your Promotions folder to see if your confirmation is there.