Do you have a friend or loved one with a fall birthday? Here’s a pretty printable Fall Birthday Card that you can print, cut, and assemble.
If you don’t know anyone with a birthday, you can leave off the Happy Birthday and send it as a Thanksgiving, Get Well, or Thinking of You Card.
Supplies Needed for Fall Printable Birthday Card
- 3 sheets of 8 1/2″ x 11″ White Cardstock
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Dimensional Tape or Pop Dots (optional)
- Stickles Glitter Glue in fall colors (optional)
- For this card, you will need to print the PDF file. It prints on 2 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.
- Cut all of the pieces apart as shown in the photo above.
- Fold your third piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Assemble the card using the photo below as a guide. Use scrapbook adhesive to attach the pieces to the card base. If you use dimensional tape, put them under the center square and the Happy Birthday.
- The dotted frame with the white center, is for the inside of the card.
Add details with Stickles Glitter Glue. I added little bits of orange and green to the pumpkins and leaves.
That’s all there is to it! This printable card has the look of a handmade card without all of the trouble.
Other printables that you might like: