Princess birthday parties are so popular with little girls, especially Disney Princess parties. What little girl doesn’t want to dress up in a fancy dress that twirls when she spins?
Pink cupcakes with sprinkles, rhinestones, tiaras, and lots of glitter complete the Princess party theme. I have a princess party favor to share that I made using the Cricut Explore.
This post was sponsored by Simply Stamps. All opinions are my own.
Supplies Needed for Princess Party Favors
- Custom Princess Stamp from Simply Stamps
- Haute Pink Paper Pack from Die Cuts With A View
- Pink heart rhinestone
- White glitter tulle netting
- Pink yarn fibers
- Hole Punch
- Gold foil paper
- Tacky Tape
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Dimensional Tape
- Thick Craft Glue
Die Cuts Used:
I used the Cricut Explore to cut all of the die cut shapes. They were free with my Cricut Access subscription.
- Gift bag – Spring Holiday Cards Cartridge
- Tag – Tie the Knot Cartridge
- Tiara – Bridal Shower Cartridge
This is how my screen looked in Cricut Design Space after I had it laid out. I searched for gift bag, tag, and tiara to find the shapes that I wanted.
Since I was using different paper for all of them, I changed the color by clicking the circle on the right side of the screen next to the scissors icon. That will bring up a menu of colors to choose from.
Here are the pieces when I finished cutting them. I love that with the Cricut Explore, it also scored the box for me using the score tool. This made it super easy to fold and assemble.
Watch the video below to see how I put everything together.
The pink rhinestone heart is the perfect accent on the princess crown, and I love the frilliness of the glitter tulle and fancy fibers. Using a paper pack like the one I used from Die Cuts With A View makes projects like this really easy, since everything is coordinated.
I filled the bag with Decorative Shredded paper, candy, stickers, and small toys.
Simply Stamps carries an awesome selection of stamps that are great for baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, and parties. You can customize them with names and dates to use for party favors and invitations.
- Cupcake Printable Birthday Card by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Make a Personalized Bookmark by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- DIY Party Banners by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Cricut Explore Sign by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Easy Butterfly Craft by P.S. I Love You Crafts