The Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge features all of the lovable characters from the Hundred Acre Wood, titles to match, and wonderful icons and accessories.
(This boring part is called the disclosure. It’s a fancy term that the FTC uses that says I need to let you know that this email contains affiliate links. Yeah….more fancy FTC words. In real people lingo, it means that if you click through any of the links in this email and make a purchase, I may get a small commission from it. If you enjoy shopping online and would like to support me, go to SHOP-CRAFT STORES.)
Who doesn’t love Winnie the Pooh and his sweet friends? From party favors and banners to scrapbook pages and cards you are sure to find just the right accent for your Pooh and Friends Cricut Projects.
This Winnie the Pooh Birthday Card is great for a little one’s special day or even for an adult Pooh Lover.
Features on the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
- Layers – To make the Winnie the Pooh story characters, the feature keys on this cartridge are labeled Layers: 1 and 2 and Layers: 3 and 4. Each cartridge has a unique way of being able to cut the different layers so the labels will vary from cartridge to cartridge.
- Icons – These are additional shapes that go with the character or the story.
- Icon: Square/Circle – The icon is cut inside a circle or a square.
- Shadow – Cut an outline of the character or shape.
- Blackout – Cut a solid silhouette of the shape.
Here’s a loveable Eyeore Card to brighten someone’s day. Notice that some of the details on these characters are small, like the eyes. I don’t recommend trying to cut them any smaller than 3 1/2″-4″.
Characters, Die Cuts, and Shapes on the Pooh Cartridge
- Layered Pooh title, bee hive
- Winnie the Pooh head, bumble bee
- Winnie the Pooh peeking through his hands, Hunny pot
- Pooh Bear standing, story book
- Winnie the Pooh sleeping, stars and moon
- Winnie the Pooh walking, sun shine
- Pooh sitting, caterpillar
- Pooh standing with his belly poking from under his shirt, dragonfly
- Pooh thinking, butterfly
- Pooh drinking from the hunny pot, butterfly net
- Layered Tigger Title, three flowers on stems with leaves
- Tigger head, bouquet of flowers
- Tigger peeking over his hands, single flower in a flower pot
- Tigger thinking, tuft of grass
- Tigger laying, crooked fence
- Boucing Tigger, wooden sign
- Tigger laughing, corn, carrots, tomato
- Tigger dancing, watering can
- Tigger crawling, wheelbarrow
- Lumpy the Heffalump and a Woozle – I had to do some research on these two characters. They are mentioned in the book and are on the TV shows.
- Layered Piglet title, Clouds and raindrops
- Piglet head, lightning bolt
- Piglet peeking through his hands, umbrella
- Piglet standing, kite
- Piglet sleeping, sailboat
- Piglet dancing, sign post with three signs
- Piglet sitting, fall leaves
- Rabbit, bushel basket and apples
- Owl and pumpkins and vines
- Gopher and turtle
- Eeyore layered title, tree
- Eeyore head, tall thin tree
- Eeyore with his head in his hands, snowflake
- Eeyore standing, Winnie the Pooh snowman
- Eeyore sleeping, coiled spring
- Sad Eeyore, balloon
- Eeyore sitting, present
- Roo, cake with a slice taken out and a candle
- Roo jumping, Tigger and Pooh silhouettes in circles and squares
- Kanga and Roo, Piglet and Eeyore silhouettes in circles and squares
- Hundred Acre Wood sign, pirate hat
- Tree House, witch hat
- Log, winter hat
- Wooden bridge, top hat
- Bee hive hanging from a tree limb, Santa hat
- Hunny pot, birthday party hat
- Flower frame, baseball cap
- Wooden frame, hat
- Leaf Frame, fedora
- Star burst frame, chef’s hat
Here’s a Baby Pooh Bear Card that I made. The baby characters are on the Pooh Font Cartridge, and they are SO SWEET!
C’mon Get Crafty has a really cute Winnie the Pooh Pop Up Baby Card. If you’re looking for more ideas, check it out!
I hope you’ve decided to add the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge to your collection. With all of the wonderful die cuts on it, you won’t regret it.
Leave a Reply