I have this set of Penny Black stamps called Garden Friends. The animal stamps in the set are so cute, and this bunny rabbit makes the perfect Penny Black Easter Card.
Supplies For Penny Black Easter Card
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ White Card Stock for Card Base
- Penny Black Garden Friends Stamp Set
- Spellbinder Devine Eloquance Card Creator Die Set
- Light Pink Card Stock
- Light Blue Card Stock
- Light Yellow Card Stock
- White Card Stock
- Black Ink
- Markers or Colored Pencils
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Dimensional Tape
- Star Dust Stickles
- Fold 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ White Card Stock in half to create card base.
- Use Spellbinders Dies to cut background and frames.
- Stamp bunny on white card stock in black ink and cut out with oval die.
- Color bunny with markers or colored pencils.
- Assemble card using scrapbook adhesive. I put dimensional tape between the yellow and blue card stock layers.
- To finish the card I added Stickles glitter on the swirls on the die cuts.
This card looks really complicated, but it’s not. The layers with fancy edges creates a beautiful card with very little effort.
Take a look at my other Handmade Easter Cards.