The Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge brings you the grown up version of playing with paper dolls. You get to choose the colors, patterns, and sizes of all of the clothing. You can even add details like bows, pearl buttons, or stitching using a black pen.
Have you ever played with paper dolls? They weren’t very popular when I was small, but my Mom bought them for me on the rare occasion when she saw them.
Clown on Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up
This Cricut Clown is one of the most popular Paper Dolls on this cartridge. He’s adorable for birthday parties and the circus. You can dress the clown in boy colors or in pinks and purples for a girl. There is a circus tent, top hat, and juggling pin to go with him.
Scrapbook pages, cards, party favors, signs, and school projects are so much fun to make with this great Cricut Cartridge. There are many people and accessories for Christmas and Halloween. Wisemen, elves, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and nativity scene props make this a great Cricut Cartridge for Sunday school and Christmas Parties.
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun
This funny leprechaun is on the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge. He comes with a top hat, clover, and a pot of gold.
How does the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge Work?
- The first thing that you cut on this Cricut Cartridge is the body. You can cut it whatever color you choose so you can match all nationalities and ethnicities.
- You can even choose to cut the body in green! Why would you want a green body??? For a witch or Frankenstein!
- Choose that size that you want your person. Since shoes and small details like the clown’s nose will be small, I don’t suggest cutting them any smaller than 3″. Once you have chosen the size, you will use the same size to cut all of the clothing and accessories. The Cricut will choose the size to match the person that you’ve cut.
- There is a headwear button that cuts hair and hats, and there are three accessories buttons that cut additional shapes that go with the person. You can also cut the clothing with the tabs like the old fashioned paper dolls, and the black out buttons cuts the shapes without all of the detail.
- Many of the shapes and accessories are great by themselves. In order to get them to the size that you wish, use the Cricut Real Dial Size feature. When you have this feature on, it will cut the shape to the actual size at the dial is set. For example, if you want a 3″ hat, but you don’t use Cricut Real Dial Size, you will end up with a tiny hat the fits a 3″ person.
Halloween Lion on Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up
How cute is this little lion? He’s so sweet on this Cricut Card. The Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up has lots of cute little people dressed for Halloween. They would be wonderful on kids’ Halloween Scrapbook Pages.
To see more projects from this designer, visit Crafts in the Command Center.
What can I cut using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge?
Here is a list of the people that you can cut using the Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge. I am also including a list of their accessories or special shapes that each button can cut.
- Groom – Top hat, suitcase
- Bride – Flower bouquet, flower arch, wedding cake, wedding present, ivy vine
- Prom Boy – Present, Convertible
- Prom Girl – Lipstick, nail polish, gloves, evening bag
- Caveman – Dinosaurs, tropical plants, palm trees, club, tomahawk
- Cavewoman – Bone, volcano, mountains, dinosaurs, palm plant
- Boy Rag Doll – Wagon, sailboat, lollipop, rocking horse, sailor hat
- Girl Rag Doll – Bow
- Girl playing dress up – Floppy hat, bow, purse, crown
- Genie – Fancy castle, genie bottle, magic lamp, magic lamp smoke
- Leprechaun – Top hat, pot of gold, clover
- Pixy – Tiara, magic wand, unicorn, spray of flowers, flower border
- Hula girl – Bikini, palm tree and island, lei, pineapple drink, coconut, grass skirt
- Mermaid – Coral, fish, shells, seahorse
- Pirate Boy – Pirate hat, ship, skull and cross bones, arm hook
- Pirate Girl – Treasure chest, Pirate flag, treasure map, telescope, eyepiece, pirate sword
- Prince – Sword, shield, crown
- Princess – Tiara, flower bouquet, castle
- Knight – Suite of armor, fencing sword, dragon, pony, stone bridge, Grecian arch, flags
- Halloween Costumes – Ghost, hairy monster, mummy, skeleton, cat, ghost, spider web, spider, fence, jack-o-lantern
- Dracula – Coffin, moon and stars, bat
- Vampire Girl – Lightning bolt, crystal ball, crow
- Frankenstein – Trick or treat bag, jack-o-lantern, cat, tombstone, haunted house, bare tree
- Frankenstein’s Bride – Dead rose, skeleton, moon, tombstone, bat
- Wizard – Wizard hat, owl, spell book
- Witch – Witches hat, frog, urns, cauldron, broom
- Super boy – Speeding car, city scape, starburst, lightning bolt through a circle
- Super girl – Spaceship, heart
- Clown – Umbrella, circus tent, clown hats, juggling club, bow tie
- Magician – Magician’s rabbit, bouquet of flowers, top hat, magic wand
- Indian boy – Indian headdress, canoe, paddles, bow and arrow
- Indian girl – Teepee, feather, corn stalk, Indian pottery, Indian basket
- Pilgrim Boy – Pilgrim hat, Mayflower ship, turkey, black powder gun
- Pilgrim Girl – Cornucopia with fruit, turkey, pie
- Pioneer boy – Conestoga wagon, shove, axe, rope
- Pioneer girl – Loaf of bread, flour sack, spoon, mixing bowl, picnic basket
- Cowboy – Fence, cow, cowboy hat, spurs, chaps
- Cowgirl – Hobby horse, lasso, horse shoe, mountains
- Halloween Costumes – Pumpkin, Chicken, tiger, Pig
- Halloween Costumes – Lion, cat, moose, reindeer, bear
- Halloween Costumes – Shaggy monster, bumble bee, cat, rabbit, dog
- Ballerina dancer – Tiara, bow
- Santa Claus – Mittens, gift sack
- Mrs. Claus – Gingerbread boy and girl, evergreen tree, reindeer
- Elf – Santa’s sleigh, reindeer
- Angel – Cloud and stars, halo with stars, wand with star
- Nativity Mary and Joseph – Baby Jesus, manger, stable, old coin
- Wise Men – Camel, shepherd’s hook, sheep, donkey, crown
- Borders – Flowers, picket fence, grass, waves, stars, clovers, clouds, mountains, hills
This Cricut Card turned out so darn cute! I used the Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up to cut the Cowboy and the grass. The fence is on the Old West Cricut Cartridge, and the horses are on the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge.
The Hay, neigh-bor! sentiment is from the More Punny-licious Stamp Set from My Pink Stamper.
Great Halloween Die Cuts
This little witch is so cute that she can’t be scary! Wouldn’t she be adorable on Halloween Party favors?
Now you wouldn’t think you would find these shapes on the Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up, but each of the Cricut Paper Dolls has accessories that goes with them. The ghost, spider, and toad can also be used alone to make great Scrapbook Layouts or Cricut Card.
The Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up also has Dracula, a Mummy, Witch, and a Ghost. The accessories that go with her are a frog, a cauldron, and a broom. They have great detail, and would be cute on top of cupcakes or treat bags.
Here’s an absolutely adorable Ballerina Scrapbook Page using this Cricut Cartridge.
If you enjoy these Cricut Paper Dolls, you’ll probably enjoy Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge also.