Most of you know that I am passionate about making handmade cards. It’s more than just a hobby. It’s also very therapeutic.
Many people who follow my website email me questions about getting started with making handmade greeting cards. My real life friends know that I make cards also, and I often get questions about how to get started with this fun craft.
This class is just in time for making your Christmas Cards!
I’ve been working on an Online Card Class to help newbies, and to inspire those who have started but are struggling.
I have taught card making classes in real life, and card making classes online would be a great way to reach people in other parts of the country or even in other parts of the world!
Imagine being able to order your tools and supplies online, have it delivered to your front door, and then take the online card class in your pajamas. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day if you ask me.
Here’s what the Online Card Class includes:
- A list of tools that are essential for getting started.
- Explanation of all the different types of card making adhesives.
- A guide to rubber stamping.
- Embellishments….what the heck are embellishments?
- Card Sizes and envelopes.
- 10 Easy Card Sketches with sample cards to get you started.
- Tips and Tricks along the way.
- Printable supply list.
Would you like to take a card making class from the comfort of your home? How To Make Beautiful Handmade Cards is for you! Just $9.99 for a limited time. Price goes up on 11/20/16.