I love Link Parties, but most of all I love a good CRAFT Link Party. There are some awesome ones out there for professional bloggers, and I wanted to start a Link Party that welcomes both professional and hobby bloggers.
My first experience with Link Parties was with card making challenge blogs. The blog would have a weekly theme, and everyone created a paper crafting project to suit the theme. Then everyone linked them, and you could see all of the other great projects from other paper crafters and visit their blogs.
It wasn’t until I started blogging more seriously that I realized that there are tons of other Link Parties. DIY, Recipes, Travel, and Family are all popular themes.
The Scoop on the new Craft Therapy Thursday Link Party
I chose the name Craft Therapy Thursday, because not only are crafts fun and a great way to express ourselves, but it’s very relaxing and therapeutic. It improves self esteem and is a great outlet for relieving stress.
The rules will be very simple.
- Post up to three crafty creations.
- Link to the actual post, not your home page.
- Party starts on Thursday and ends the following Wednesday.
- Each week I will showcase one of the projects from the previous week.
- Visit, share, and comment on other links. I’m not going to make a rule for how many, but I hope you will visit several blogs and see what everyone else is working, leave some love, and share with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumbler, Stumble Upon, etc.
- There is no theme. It’s always ANYTHING GOES!
- I hope you’ll mention me in your post with a link back and share the Link Up to help spread the word.
I’m working on a fun post for the first Link Party. It has instructions, and a VIDEO! Yes, a video. It’s the first tutorial video that I’ve done. It’s a labor of love, but I’m going to give YouTube a try in 2015.
I hope you’ll stop back on Thursday and Link Up!