Hi, I’m Marie Dabbs from The Inspiration Vault. I’m lucky enough to call Pam my friend and I’m thrilled to be writing a guest post for her and P.S. I Love You Crafts.
We’ve often discussed how much we both love nautical crafts, so I knew I had to make this Nautical Cricut Scrapbook Layout for her. Now Pam has another layout to add to her Beach Scrapbook Layouts.
I’m a huge fan of Target’s dollar area at the front of their stores, and last month I found some very cute nautical-themed craft supplies. I’ll be using some of those for this layout.
When I think nautical, I think anchors, flags, rope, and compasses. For the compass, I used my Cricut Edge to Edge cartridge. I love that you can adjust the sizes of all of the images to suit your needs. I also used the Create a Friend cartridge to make the “AHOY” cut, but you could always make one yourself in Design Space.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase any of the products by clicking through links, I will receive a commission, and you’ll be helping me continue to bringing you crafty projects.
Materials Needed for Nautical Cricut Page
- Teal Cardstock (2)
- Navy Cardstock (1)
- Pink Cardstock or Printed Paper
- White Cardstock
- Edge to Edge Cricut Cartridge
- Create a Friend Cricut Cartridge
- Nautical Embellishments – I used anchors and jute.
- Washi Tape in Coordinating Colors
- Jute Cord
- Paper Trimmer
Paper Sizes for this Layout
- Background: 2, 12×12 Teal Cardstock
- Photo Mats: 2, 4.5×6.5 and 2, 3.5×4.5 Pink Paper
Sizes for Cricut Die Cuts
- Compass (Image 25): 11 inches H on Navy Cardstock
- Ahoy (Image F5+29): 2.5 inches H on Pink Paper
- Circle: 2 inches with center cut out on white cardstock
Instructions to Assemble
- Cut the compass die cut in half vertically. Attach it to the teal pages with the straight edges in the center.
- Cut six, 8-inch pieces of jute cord.
- Fold 2-inch pieces of the washi tape in half over an 8-inch piece of jute cord. Clip them with scissors so they have a ribbon bottom.
- Attach the other nautical embellishments to an 8-inch piece of jute cord.
- Attach both jute cord pieces to the top outside corners of each page. I put the washi flag on the left.
- Attach the other four pieces of jute cord to the outside bottom corners in loops or knots.
- Adhere the 2-inch white circle behind the lifesaver in AHOY.
- Attach the AHOY cut to the left side below the washi flags.
- Adhere the pink photo mats as shown, two on each page.
I hope you enjoy making this Nautical Cricut Scrapbook Layout. I absolutely love making paper crafts with my Cricut.
Be sure to stop by The Inspiration Vault to see more of our Cricut projects and see the special gift I made just for you.
If you like this Nautical Cricut Layout, take a look at Scrapbook Pages Ideas for more ideas.
Hi, I’m Marie. I have had a passion for crafts my whole life. Over the years and after three kids involved in Scouts and other activities, I discovered my other passion, event planning. I love making my own decorations and styling rooms for parties. I’m at my happiest when I can combine crafts and party styling. It’s so much fun!