The Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge designed by David Walker is great for all of your Christmas Cricut Projects.
The first die cuts are pictures of the Twelve Days of Christmas along with the words that go with them. Whether you are making handmade greeting cards, scrapbook pages, or Christmas and winter decorations, you are sure to find what you need on Joys of the Season.
Features on the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge
- Layers – Cut layers to go with the die cut shapes. This allows you to have die cuts in more than one color.
- Ornament – Cut a round Christmas ornament with the shape inside of it.
- Tag – Make a tag with the shape cut out of it.
- Card – Create a card with the shape cut out of the front.
- Shadow – Cut shadows for your shapes.
- Blackout – Cut out the shape without all of the details.
This awesome Winter Scrapbook Layout uses the Penguins, Polar Bears, and layered snowflakes from the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge. Use the Flip Feature to get the polar bears facing each other.
This Christmas ball on this card was cut using patterned and solid papers. Then it was accented with adhesive pearls. There are two different shaped balls to choose.
Shapes on the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge
The Twelve Days of Christmas shapes also have the words to go with them.
- A partridge in a pear tree
- Two turtle doves
- Three French hens
- Four calling birds
- Five gold rings
- Six geese a-laying
- Seven swans a-swimming
- Eight maids a-milking
- Nine Drummers drumming
- Ten pipers piping
- Eleven ladies dancing
- Twelve Lords a-leaping
- Sleigh and Santa and his sack
- Two fancy reindeer
- Old Tyme Santa Claus or Father Christmas
- Santa’s hat, Christmas candy, and candy cane
- Two snowmen
- Sled and ice skate
- Snow globe and Winter house
- Mittens and Coffee mug
- Polar bear and penguin
- Angel and North Star
- Two Christmas stockings
- Candle and fireplace
- Two gifts
- Jingle bell and Rocking horse
- Teddy bear and toy soldier
- Christmas tree and train set and tracks
- Four snowflakes made for layering
- Two Christmas ornaments
- Four fancy Christmas trees
- Christmas ribbon and greenery
- Two Christmas Wreaths
- Pine cone with branch
- Pine cone with Christmas bough
- Leafy branch with flower
- Holly and poinsettia
- Stars and star garland
- Bead garland and beaded swirl flourish
- Holly branch and mistletoe branch
- Star of David and Dreidel
- Gelt coin and Menorah
- Season’s Greetings and Merry Christmas titles
- Happy Holidays and Happy Hanukkah titles
- Peace and joy titles
- Star tag
- Ornament foundation, tag foundation, cards, and envelopes
Christmas is a popular Christmas theme. This Cricut Cartridge has many great die cuts for embellishing your Christmas projects. I hope you’ll give it a try!