House Mouse is one of my all time favorite stamps series. I’ve had this House Mouse Bunny With Balloons stamp for almost 10 years, but it’s still a favorite. Stampabilities makes House Mouse stamps, and this one is called Balloon Journey.
This House Mouse Balloon Journey Stamp is not only sweet, but it’s also versatile. I have used it for baby cards, Get Well Cards, and Just Because. The stamp works for children, but it is also a great pick me up for a gal friend.
All of House Mouse Stamps feature adorable animals doing funny things. There are mice, cats, bunnies, and more. There are stamps for all occasions and many generic ones that can be for anything you can dream up!
Supplies needed to Make This House Mouse Bunny Balloon Journey Card
- House Mouse Balloon Journey Stamp HMLR1045
- 12″ x 6″ white card stock for the card base
- American Crafts Imaginisce Heartland Farm Paper Stack
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Rectangles Die
- Bazzill Blue Card stock
- Decorative Flowers
- Blue Brad
- Resin Flowers from Stampin’ Up
- Scrapbook Adhesive – If you need help choosing adhesives for your papercrafting project, visit Card Making and Scrapbooking Adhesive to learn about all the different kinds.
- Glue Dots
- Copic Markers
If you’re new to making cards, visit How to Use Rubberstamps to get started.
- Fold 12″ x 6″ card stock in half to create the card base.
- The measurements for the patterned papers that I used are as follows:
- Blue Print – 5 1/2″ x 4″
- Multi Plaid – 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Red gingham – 5 1/2″ x 3/8″
- Cut the Blue Card stock to 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″
- Using Momento Tuxedo Ink, stamp the bunny onto white Xpress It Blending Card and color.
- Using the Spellbinders die, cut out the largest rectangle. Trim your image so it fits inside the rectangle. I LOVE this stamp, but it is large. I had to chop off the balloons to make it fit.
- Using scrapbook adhesive, attach all of the papers to the card, following the photo for placement
- Using glue dots, attach flowers to your card.
This card turned out really cute. The colors are different from what I usually do. I’m trying really hard to spread my wings and get away from the pink and purple!
If you like this House Mouse Card, you might also like these cards.
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
This card is precious! I love the die cut, the coloring is fab! and the background papers are great!!
Thank you so much for stopping by Julie!
Marie Williams Johnstone
Adorable stamp. It would be very cute for Easter.
Thanks Marie! Yes, it would be adorable for Easter.