If this Hello Kitty Cricut Card isn’t the cutest thing ever, I’ll eat my ink! I’m not a Hello Kitty fanatic, but my goodness she makes sweet cards!
I used the Hello Kitty Cartridge to create this adorable card.
I didn’t intend to add the turtle, but he was sitting here on my desk and he fit in perfectly! He is on the Walk In My Garden Cricut Cartridge.
Measurements for Hello Kitty Cricut Card
- The card base is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ folded in half to create an A2 or Invitation size card.
- The black mat is 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- The pink background is 5″ x 3 3/4″. I used a floral paisley embossing folder and the Cuttlebug to get the textured background.
- Hello Kitty is 3 1/2″, and the turtle is 1 1/2″.
The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper. Please take special notice of the grass…I hand cut every single blade! haha! No, really I DID!
To finish the card, I added a little bit of Cotton Candy Stickles to the clouds, Fruit Punch Stickles to the flowers and the dress, and Green Stickles to the turtle.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I would have NEVER bought the Hello Kitty Cartridge, but my friend found it on clearance for $12. For 12 bucks, why not, right? The cartridge was later discontinued and in hot demand. I saw it selling on Ebay for over $200. Holy cow!
I have actually used the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge more than I would have ever thought. There are some awesome shapes on it like a really cool strawberry and a great cupcake.
Here’s a Hello Kitty Halloween Card that I made. It’s so cute!
- http://365cards.blogspot.com/ Day 33 Play on Words
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/ Flowers!
- http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/ Challenge #1 The Clouds are Coming!
I hope you will visit these blogs. They have lots of wonderful ideas and inspiration!