I live in a tiny town, but we are going to have an increase in population this spring and summer. It must be something in the water! The baby boom has inspired me to make this Baby Shower Gift Bag.
I love it when I can use my scrapbooking and card making supplies for other projects. I used a rubber stamp, scrap paper, and some trims to create this Baby Shower Gift Bag. I can use alphabet letter stickers to put the baby’s name on the bag before I fill it with goodies.
This only took me 15 minutes to put together. The idea came to me when I was cleaning out some bins in my craft room and came across the pink gift bag.
Plain gift bags are very inexpensive and can be decorated for any occasion using scraps and bits leftover from other projects.
Supplies For Baby Shower Gift Bag
- Plain pink gift bag
- White die cut shape – I used this fancy scalloped square from Spellbinders and my Cuttlebug to cut it.
- Elegant Elephant Stamp by Simply Stamps
- Pink Ink
- White Ribbon
- Fancy pink fibers
- Scrapbook adhesive
- Foam adhesive
- Star Dust Stickles Glitter Glue
- Stamp the elephant on the white card stock in pink ink, and cut out.
- Attach the die cut shape using scrapbook adhesive.
- Attach the elephant to the die cut using foam tape.
- Tie the ribbon and fibers to the handle.
- Add Stickles glitter to the elephant and the die cut frame.
- Personalize the bag with a name using alphabet stickers or stamps.
Plain colored and kraft bags are inexpensive at the dollar store or when bought in bulk. They are great for gift giving and party favors.
To see a completely different style using this stamp, visit Bohemian Elephant Card.