This Gingerbread Man Cricut Card is so cute, and it was so easy to make. I didn’t do much embellishing since the gingerbread man is so big.
Supplies Needed to Make Gingerbread Man Cricut Card
- 8 1/5″ x 5 1/2″ Yellow Cardstock
- 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ Light Green Cardstock
- 3 1/2″ x 4 7/8″ Dark Green Cardstock
- 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ Patterned Paper
- 3 1/2″ Cricut Gingerbread Man – I used the From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
- 12″ of ribbon
- Stampin’ Up Scalloped Border Punch
- Dimensional Snow
- White Dew Drop
- Red and Gold Stickles Glitter Glue
- Scrapbook adhesive
- Dimensional tape
Instructions for Making Gingerbread Man Cricut Card
- Fold the 8 1/2″ x 5″ cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Punch a scalloped edge down the long side of the card base and down the long side of the light green cardstock.
- Using the scrapbook adhesive, attach the patterned paper to the dark green cardstock.
- Tie the ribbon in a knot around the patterned paper and dark green cardstock.
- Attach the pieces with the ribbon to the light green card stock with the scalloped edge.
- Attach all layers to the card base.
- Use dimensional tape to attach the gingerbread man to the card. I used a hat from the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.
- Add dimensional snow and a Dew Drop to the top of the hat.
- Add red and gold Stickles to the arms, legs, buttons, and hat.
I hope you enjoyed this easy Christmas Cricut card. The layout is really simple so you can change it using another die cut shape or change it up completely for another occasion.
Christmas cards are so much fun to make. Get a group of friends together and spend an afternoon crafting! For more Christmas Card Ideas, visit Handmade Christmas Cards.
Cute card! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!
Thanks so much Nancy. I hope you did as well.