The From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge has all of the utensils and kitchen tools for any kind of cooking Cricut Project. There are shapes and words that are great for decorating recipe cards and books.
The retro appliances provide a bit of whimsy for your Cricut scrapbook pages, cards, and other projects.
(This boring part is called the disclosure. It’s a fancy term that the FTC uses that says I need to let you know that this email contains affiliate links. Yeah….more fancy FTC words. In real people lingo, it means that if you click through any of the links in this email and make a purchase, I may get a small commission from it. If you enjoy shopping online and would like to support me, go to SHOP-CRAFT STORES.)
Features on the From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
The features on this cartridge provide you with lots of options for making domestic and food related projects.
- Layers allow you to cut die cuts in more than one color.
- Shadow creates a background for your shape.
- Blackout cuts the outline only of your shape without all of the details.
- Words – Cut out kitchen themed words and phrases .
- Ovals – Words and fractions used for measuring are cut out of an oval. Oval Shadow lets you cut a background for it.
- Tabs – The tabs button has a variety of shapes. There are recipe cards with tab tops, additional cooking shapes, recipe card frames, and fold over style tab tops.
Shapes on the From My Kitchen Cricut
This is a list of shapes on this cartridge, going in order of the buttons.
- Retro Telephone, Kitchen, From the Kitchen, recipe card, lobster
- Retro ice box refrigerator, chill, add, recipe card, martini olives
- Stove, bake, combine, recipe card, martini
- Hand mixer, knead, mix, drink with straw
- Blender, pour, blend, ham
- Toaster, whip, toast, slice of pie
- Coffee pot, coffee, appetizers, club sandwich
- Tea kettle, candy, tea, ice cream sundae
- Soup Pot, cook, casserole, pea pod
- Frying Pan, cream, fry, chicken drum stick
- Pan, directions, simmer, loaf of bread
- Butcher knife, degrees, chop, radish
- Steak knife, ingredients, dice, carrot
- Barbecue grill, flour, barbecue, candy mint
- Whisk, preparation, whisk, gingerbread man
- Serving Spoon, recipes, stir, piece of cake
- Spatula, turn over, salad, eggs
- Cutting board, sauces, cut, cupcake
- Rolling pin, serves, roll, loaf of bread
- Measuring cup and measuring spoons, side dish, measure, herb leaves
- Mixing bowl and spoon, mix thoroughly, soup, bowl of soup
- Colander, strain, spices, fish
- Muffin tin, sweets, muffins, knife and fork
- Apron, veal, chef,
- Pot Holder, teaspoon, heat, pie
- Oven mitt, tablespoon, hot, pretzel
- Kitchen timer, time, cup, ice cream cone
- Plate, knife, fork, and spoon, meal, pint, apple
- Mason Canning Jars, preserve, quart
- Kitchen canister, store, pound
- Salt and Pepper shakers, season, breakfast
- Ice Cream sundae, beverages, lunch
- Martini with olive, dinner, drinks
- Cupcake with cherry on top, minutes, dessert
- Slice of cake, hour, slice
- Whole cake on a cake stand, 1/3, cake
- Loaf of sliced bread, 1/2, bread
- Gingerbread man, chocolate chip cookie, cookies, 2/3
- Eggs, 1/4
- Whole pie, 3/4, pie
- Fish on a platter, fish, 0
- Fork with spaghetti, pasta, 1
- Lobster, crab, seafood, 2
- Apple, pear, cherries, fruit, 3
- Corn, tomato, vegetables, 4
- Ham, steak, meat, 5
- Pig, pork, 6
- Cow, beef, 7
- Sheep, lamb, 8
- Rooster, poultry, 9
Here’s a cupcake card by Joy’s Life using the same cartridge.
Guide to Adhesives
Get your FREE guide to Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Paper Crafting Adhesives.
I will tell you which adhesive brands I use, which ones work for certain materials, and which ones are a waste of money.
Seven pages of tips and where to buy the best that the industry has to offer.