My first paper doll Cricut Cartridge was Paper Doll Dress Up. After using it a few times, I realized that I really NEEDED the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge also!
The little die cut people are so fun to dress and accessorize. I have seen some of the most creative ways of dressing the dolls. Crafters have turned the little dolls into Star Wars and Harry Potter characters….how clever!!
In addition to the cute kids, they all have cool accessories, and there are some very useful borders too.
Using the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
To cut each doll, set the size dial on the height that you would like it to cut. When cutting the other parts of the doll, you DO NOT change the size. If you want a 4″ doll with clothes, hair, and accessories, leave the dial on 4″. It will cut them the correct size to fit your doll.
Look at Page 28 of the book that came with the Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge. If you push the corresponding key on the keypad, you will cut the dolls body. Pressing the Shift button plus that button will only the head as shown in the booklet.
The function keys on this cartridge are Headwear, Accessories 1, Accessories 2, Accessories 3, Tabs, and Blackout. The function keys are on the left side of your keypad, and they are gray.
If you notice, on the same button as the doll’s body, there are 10 other heads with different facial expressions. These are for the babies on Page 29.
You will need to keep the cartridge book open to know which keys to use to cut all of the parts for your doll.
Here is a list of the people that you can create using the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge. Each kid has a group of accessories, which are also listed.
- Baby – Diaper, ruffled panties, rattle, bib, baby bottle, crib, baby carriage
- Boy – Butterfly net, butterfly, kite
- Girl – Jump rope, hair bow
- Boy swimming – snorkeling gear, goggles, beach ball, flippers, inflated duck
- Swimming girl – sun hat, sunscreen, goggles, beach bag, speed boat, wake board
- Fall boy – pumpkin, clothes hanger, baseball camp
- Fall girl – Oak leaf
- Ski Boy – Skis, ski poles, winter hat, ski goggles
- Ski girl – Scarf, snow board, snow tube
- Bath accessories – towel, lotion, shower, bath tub, perfume, bubbles, rubber duck, shampoo, tooth brush, tooth paste, bath poof, hair brush, mirror
- Campfire boy – bonfire, marshmallows on a stick, sunshine, wooden sign, picnic basket, grass, load of bread, chicken leg
- Beach girl – Sand bucket, shovel, sunglasses, camera, beach umbrella, beach chair, surf board, water
- Boy on a rainy day – umbrella, raindrops, clouds, splats
- Party girl – balloon, teapot, teacup, slice of cake, French fries, bottle of soda with straw, ice cream sundae, ice cream cone
- Rock n Roll Boy – Electric guitar with amp, boom box, microphone, music stand,
- Girl ready for bed – teddy bear, bed, pillow, towel
- Graduation boy – diploma, graduation cap, school bus, pencil, book, chalk, and black board eraser
- Hippy girl – Hobo purse, hair bandana
- Football player – goal post, football helmet, football, weights, foam finger
- Cheerleader – trampoline, grass, pom poms, megaphone, pennant
- Basketball player – whistle, basketball hoop, basketball, gym bag, dumb bell weight
- Baseball player – baseball helmet, baseball, baseball bat, baseball diamond, baseball mitt, baseball cap
- Soccer player – Soccer goal, cone with flag, soccer ball, volleyball
- Tennis girl – trophy, tennis net, tennis racquet, tennis ball, water bottle
- Golf boy – golf cart, flag, golf clubs and bag, golf ball
- Hockey boy – hockey skates, goal net, trophy, hockey mask, hockey stick and puck
- Racecar driver – racecar, glasses, trophy, flag, oil can
- Skater girl – skate board, bicycle, helmet, scooter, knee pads
- Fireman – firetruck, fire helmet, axe, fire house, fire extinguisher, fire hydrant
- Policeman – police car, hand cuffs, police hat, gun holster
- Doctor – wheelchair, ambulance, stethoscope, doctor’s bag,
- Nurse – helicopter, crutches, hospital, bandaid
- Construction worker – shovel, hammer, drill, tool belt, stop sign, traffic cone
- Train conductor – lantern, train engine, animal train car, caboose, railroad crossing sign
- Scientist – microscope, magnifying glass, test tube, beaker
- Astronaut – telescope, planet, comet, alien, space ship, rocket
- Army man – parachute, air plane, two way radio, canteen, flashlight
- Business woman – book, cell phone, brief case, purse
- Farmer – pitch fork, pig, tractor barn, chicken, straw hat
- Gardener – wheelbarrow, watering can, hoe, pruners, plant leaves, trowel, spade
- Fisherman – fishing rod, 3 kinds of fish, tackle box
- Safari boy – alligator, binoculars, snake, truck, safari landscape
- Barbecue boy – barbecue grill, apron, ketchup, mustard, mug, chef’s hat
- Cooking girl – rolling pin, spoon, fancy apron, oven mitts, spatula, cake, cookies, muffin, salt and pepper shaker
- Pets – Dog, leash, dog house, dog bed, bone, food bowl, cat, ball of yarn, mouse cat toy, rabbit, fish, fish bowl
- Zoo animals – monkey, giraffe, lion, bear, elephant, ostrich, zebra, parrot, seal, kangaroo, zoo gate, fence
- Transportation – tow truck, dump truck, cement mixer, tractor and trailer, tricycle, motorcycle, van, camper, Volkswagon bug, ski lift, stop sign, yield sign
- Borders – road, clouds, hills, trees, railroad tracks, cat tails, waves, sand castle, hay bale, golf green, grass
- Cheerleader Card by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Racecar Card by P.S. I Love You Crafts
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
- Harry Potter Card
- Winnie the Pooh Birthday Card
You sure have been busy. These are all so adorable.
I have been using EK Success Paperkins for my pre-school classes, unfortunately they get quite expensive. I was wondering if you could tell me which Cricut Unit would be best for me. I will need to cut out several of each doll, clothes and various accessories. Are you able to cut out 8-10 at one time? I looked into punches but I need 100’s. I would appreciate any advise! Nina
Yes you can cut out many at a time using the Cricut. You can get a good deal on used Cricut Expressions, and it will do exactly what you need. Or you can visit the Cricut website, and look at new Cricut Expression 2 machines.