Throwing a party can be expensive, and you might as well take out a second mortgage to pay for a wedding. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted my daughter to have a day she will remember for years to come, but I didn’t want to have to “go in hock” for her to get it. We splurged on a few things, but we cut corners in other ways. These easy wedding centerpieces were one of the ways that we trimmed fat from the budget so we could afford a fabulous photographer.
Easy Wedding Centerpiece Supplies
- Square glass container
- Marbles or gems
- One large pick of flowers. I used white, but you can use colors.
- Other flowers to fill in. I chose teal flowers to match my daughter’s wedding. They came on long stems, but I cut them to length so they would fit into the arrangement.
- Fill your glass container with marbles, gems, pebbles, or stones.
- Cut the long stem off of your large flower stem. You want it 2-3″ long so that it will sit in the pebbles.
- Cut your other flowers so the stems are 3-4″ long. Fill in around your other flowers to add color to match your wedding.
- When the wedding is over, they are easy to pack up or you can give them away for friends and family to enjoy in their home.