I L-O-V-E- Easter! I’m a huge fan of chocolate, like most women, but the best part of Easter is that it’s in the spring. And I love everything about spring. The warm temperatures, longer days, tulips blooming, and spring peepers make me so happy. With the new season, comes new home decor. Here’s an Easy Easter Decoration using supplies from the Dollar Tree.
This post was sponsored by Dollar Tree. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will receive a commission.
Spring is a busy time of year for me, and as much as I love crafting, when the weather warms up I really want to be outside.
Since this Easy Easter Decoration only takes a few minutes to assemble, I’m able to squeeze in the time to make a few of these for family and friends.
Supplies Needed for Easy Easter Decoration
All of these supplies came from the Dollar Tree. If you don’t have time to go to the store, you can order Easter Supplies from Dollar Tree Online.
- Green Bowl
- Block of Syrofoam
- Two polyresin dangle leg bunnies
- Easter Grass
- Fancy Foil Easter Eggs
- One stem of pink flowers
- Pipe Cleaners or wire
- Thick craft glue or low temp glue gun
- Wire Cutters
Look at these great Easter Eggs that I got at Dollar Tree. They are so much prettier than the “old fashion” solid colored eggs. They also had glitter ones. I can’t wait to use those on a project.
- Push block of floral foam into bowl. The sizes are perfect so that it fits snugly without needing glue or floral tape.
- Tuck Easter grass around the sides of the bowl. Add thick tacky glue to the top of the floral foam. Lay Easter grass on top of it.
- Add glue to bottom of bunnies and place them on the floral foam so that their legs hang over the side. Secure them with wire or pipe cleaners.
- The Easter Eggs have holes in them. Put short pieces of pipe cleaner or wire through the holes and stick them into the floral foam scattering throughout the arrangement.
- Cut the silk flower into short lengths and fill in between the eggs and the bunnies.
That’s all there is to it! For $7.00 and 20 minutes of your time, you have an adorable Easter decoration that you will want to leave out until May.
If you’re interested in more Easter Crafts visit FaveCrafts for lots of information.
Guide to Adhesives
Get your FREE guide to Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Paper Crafting Adhesives.
I will tell you which adhesive brands I use, which ones work for certain materials, and which ones are a waste of money.
Seven pages of tips and where to buy the best that the industry has to offer.