Most of my projects lately have been more advanced, but today I’m going to share an Easy Butterfly Note Card. This project takes only a few supplies and is perfect if you are Learning to Make Handmade Cards.
Supplies Needed for This Note Card
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Rose Red Card stock from Stampin’ Up
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Heart Patterned Paper from Stampin’ Up
- 2 1/4″ x 2″ Rose Red Card stock from Stampin’ Up
- 2″ x 1 3/4″ White Card stock
- Butterfly Stamp from Stampin’ Up
- 1/2″ x 4″ pink and red floral paper from Stampin’ Up
- Rose Red Ink from Stampin’ Up
- Two small pink buttons
- Tape Runner scrapbook adhesive – If you’re new to making cards and need help with choosing adhesive, visit Card Making and Scrapbooking Adhesive
- Mini Glue Dots or thick tacky glue to attach buttons
Note Card Instructions
- Fold 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card stock in half to make the card base.
- Use the scrapbook tape runner to attach the larger patterned paper to the card base.
- Attach the smaller patterned paper to the center of the card.
- Stamp the butterfly in the center of the white card stock. If you’re new to rubber stamping, visit How To Use Rubber Stamps for some helpful tips.
- Attach the butterfly to the smaller piece of rose red card stock, and adhere them to the card.
- Using the mini glue dots or thick craft glue to attach the buttons to the lower right corner of the card.
And you’re done! That’s all! You can use this basic card pattern to create cards for all occasions.
Making note cards is even easier when you buy matching blank cards and envelopes.
If you’re just getting started with making cards, I hope you will give this card layout a try. Also visit Learning To Make Handmade Cards for more information.
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!