Do you need a Cricut Cartridge that can be used all year long? The Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge is perfect for all of your holiday and seasonal Cricut Projects. Doodlecharms starts with Valentine’s Day and ends with Christmas. You can follow the book through all four seasons and major holidays.
If you are in need of a variety of die cuts for bulletin boards, signs, and projects, the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge fits the bill. This is a must have for teachers.
Features on the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- Layers – Using the shift key allows you to create die cuts in more than one color.
- Tag – You are able to cut the shape inside of a round tag.
- Card – Create cards with a scalloped edge and the shape cut out of it. Cut them large to mail to friends and family or cut them small and use for place cards.
- Charm – Cut the shape with a tag hole in the top for using as a charm. Cut them large and use for a bookmark.
- Border – Several of the shapes are attached to create a border. You can add layers to the border by using the shift key.
- Shadow – Cut a background for the shape.
- Blackout – Cut the shape as a solid without the detail.
Die Cuts on the Doodlecharms Cartridge
- Winter die cuts – Snowman, snowflakes, snow globe
- Valentine’s Day die cuts – Scalloped heart, Love letter, mailbox
- Easter die cuts – Easter Bunny face, Easter basket, and eggs
- Spring die cuts – Flowers, leaves, Beetle bug, dragonfly, ladybug, and bug jar
- Summer die cuts – Sun, star, popsicle, watermelon, sand castle, sea horse, and palm tree
- Baby die cuts – Baby face with curl and hair bow, rubber duck, diaper bag, teddy bear, baby bottle
- Birthday die cuts – Cupcake with candle, ice cream cone, present with bow and tag, and party hat
- Pet die cuts – Dog house, dog, cat, and mouse
- Fall die cuts – leaves, acorn, bushel basket
- School die cuts – Apple and backpack
- Halloween die cuts – Jack-o-lantern, spider, Halloween candy, and trick or treat bag
- Thanksgiving – Turkey
- Christmas die cuts – Christmas tree, reindeer, santa claus, Christmas candy confetti, and stocking
- Round tag
- Card and envelope
This video shows me using the snowman and snowflakes on the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge to make a fun winter card. I will show you how to cut the layers and assemble the card.
This school bus die cut is great for Back to School, field trips, and bulletin boards. I used textured paper and sanded it to give it a distressed look.
Visit the Cricut Website to see another great Doodlecharms Project and the reviews from people who have already purchased it.