After yesterday’s Vintage Easter Card, I thought I would share something a little more lighthearted today. This Cricut Easter Card is perfect for celebrating the baby chicks and Easter eggs.
I made this card last weekend, and except for the card base, I used nothing by scraps! I have two large boxes of scraps. Cricut cutting is a great way to use them.
Supplies Needed for this Cricut Easter Card
- I don’t have the Easter Cricut Cartridge, but I found this cute Chick and egg on the Create A Critter 2 Cartridge. I cut them out at 4″.
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ white card stock for card base.
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ light blue card stock
- 4″ x 2″ Easter Patterned paper
- Cuttlebug or Big Shot and Swiss Dot and Chevron Embossing Folders
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Pop Dots
- Glue pen
Instructions for Cricut Easter Card
- Cut the Chick and Easter Egg out using the Cricut. Assemble the pieces using a glue pen.
- Using the Cuttlebug or Big Shot, add the Swiss Dot texture to the chick and the Chevron texture to the Easter Egg pieces.
- Fold the white card stock base in half.
- Using the scrapbook adhesive, attach the blue card stock to the front of the card.
- Attach the printed Easter paper to the bottom of the card.
- Adhere the chick to the front of the card.
- Using pop dots, attach the pieces of the Easter Egg to the card.
- To finish the card, I added orange and green Stickles glitter glue to the egg shells.