Yes, I know this isn’t the right time of year for Cricut Christmas Scrapbook Pages. Let’s take a poll though….raise your hand if your scrapbooks are caught up, and you actually scrap your Christmas photos in December.
Uh huh…see….that’s what I thought! Most of you are still doing Christmas photos from 2008, so posting a Christmas Scrapbook Page now isn’t such a bad idea!
And besides, you can change the papers and die cuts and have a layout for a different occasion!
Cricut Christmas Scrapbook Page Supplies
- Recollections Sugar Plum Paper Stack
- Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge and Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge – If you don’t have these cartridges, they are available through Cricut Access.
- Kelly Green Cardstock
- Bright Green Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Glue Pen
- Tape Runner Scrapbook Adhesive – If you need help choosing adhesive, visit Card Making and Scrapbooking Adhesive
- Red, green, and lime green Stickles glitter glue.
Paper Sizes For This Layout
- Background – 12×12 Striped Ribbon paper
- 9″ x 11 1/2″ Red Printed Paper
- 9″ x 8″ Red Plaid Paper
- 7 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Green Mat for a 5″x 7″ Photo
Sizes for Cricut Die Cuts
- Leafy Branches – Two 2″ Kelly Green and two 1 1/2″ Bright Green. Cut red berries for all branches.
- 5 1/4″ Flourish Christmas Tree – Bright green with kelly green background and balls.
Instructions to Assemble Scrapbook Page
- Using a glue pen, attach the berries to the leafy branches. Also assemble the layers of the Christmas tree, adding the ornaments and star.
- Using tape runner adhesive attach the red patterned paper to the background paper. It is positioned at the top of the page and about 1″ from the left edge.
- Attach the plaid paper about 1″ of them to top of the page.
- Add the green photo mat to the red plaid paper.
- Attach the leafy branches below the photo mat. Some of the branches will overlap.
- Using pop dots or dimensional tape, attach the Christmas Tree.
- To finish the Cricut Christmas Scrapbook page, add Stickles Glitter Glue. I used red for the berries, star, and Christmas balls, and I used firefly on the light green and green on the darker green.
If you like this Cricut Scrapbook Page, you might also like: