Welcome to Craft Therapy Thursday Link Party #15 sponsored by P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking.
It’s been a busy week, and I haven’t had a chance to squeeze in any crafting time for myself. I helped a little girl with some Perler Bead crafts though, and she LOVES them. She finished up the cutest pink dog, and now she is working on a butterfly. She will finish it next time she comes over.
I haven’t done any crafting, but I’m working on my craft room. When you watch this video and see the mess, you’ll understand why I haven’t gotten any crafting done!
If you missed the projects from last week, it’s not too late to visit Craft Therapy Thursday Linky #14. I love seeing what everyone has made. Please join me so I can see what you’ve created. Projects don’t have to be new. They can be from your archives. They don’t have to be from a blog either. They can be from Hub Pages, Craft Closet, or other writing sites.
Now it’s your turn. The rules are simple.
- Link up directly to your post, not your home page.
- Visit some of the other wonderfully crafty people that have linked up.
- You are also welcome to display my badge on your site, but it’s not required. You can get the code in my side bar over there ————–>
- You can also sign up for my newsletter. The link is below, but that’s optional too.
- To help get this party going, I’d love it if you’d share with your followers.
[inlinkz_linkup id=543935 mode=1]
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
For My Blogging Friends interested in monetizing their sites: