Welcome to Craft Therapy Thursday Link Party #13 sponsored by P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking. 13 is my lucky number!
I’ve worked on a couple of cool projects this week. So far, I’ve made a few cards, I did some kids crafts with my niece and I made a sand castle out of a cardboard box for a parade float!
If you missed the projects from last week, it’s not too late to visit Craft Therapy Thursday Linky #12. I love seeing what everyone has made. Please join me so I can see what you’ve created. Projects don’t have to be new. They can be from your archives. They don’t have to be from a blog either. They can be from Hub Pages, Craft Closet, or other writing sites.
My project this week was making art with shaving cream. My niece loved it!
Now it’s your turn. The rules are simple.
- Link up directly to your post, not your home page.
- Visit some of the other wonderfully crafty people that have linked up.
- You are also welcome to display my badge on your site, but it’s not required. You can get the code in my side bar over there ————–>
- You can also sign up for my newsletter. The link is below, but that’s optional too.
- To help get this party going, I’d love it if you’d share with your followers.
[inlinkz_linkup id=538884 mode=1]
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
For My Blogging Friends interested in monetizing their sites: