Welcome to Craft Therapy Thursday Link Party #11 sponsored by P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking.
We’ve had a rainy week here in Maryland. I’ve made a few graduation cards, and I want to work on a few more crafty projects before gardening weather returns this weekend.
If you missed the projects from last week, it’s not too late to visit Craft Therapy Thursday Linky #10. I love seeing what everyone has made. Please join me so I can see what you’ve created. Projects don’t have to be new. They can be from your archives. They don’t have to be from a blog either. They can be from Hub Pages, Craft Closet, or other writing sites.
My project this week was this adorable Minnie Mouse Cricut Card.
Now it’s your turn. The rules are simple.
- Link up directly to your post, not your home page.
- Visit some of the other wonderfully crafty people that have linked up.
- You are also welcome to display my badge on your site, but it’s not required. You can get the code in my side bar over there ————–>
- You can also sign up for my newsletter. The link is below, but that’s optional too.
- To help get this party going, I’d love it if you’d share with your followers.
[inlinkz_linkup id=532518 mode=1]
Sign up for my newsletter for lots of crafty information!
For My Blogging Friends interested in monetizing their sites: