Christmas is one of the most popular times of the year for paper crafting, making the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge on of the most used cartridges. Designed by Rob and Bob Studios, Christmas Cheer will add a bit of whimsy to all of your holiday Cricut Projects.
Features on the Christmas Cheer Cartridge
- Layers – By using the shift key, you can add layers of additional colors to the Christmas die cuts.
- Square – The shape is cut inside of a square.
- Circle – The shape is cut inside of a circle
- Tag – The shape is cut at the bottom of a rounded top tag.
- Place Card – The shape is cut in the lower right of a square. If you use the Fit To Page feature, you can cut a background for a scrapbook page.
- Shadow – Add a background to your die cut.
- Blackout – Cut a solid shape without all of the details.
Shapes on the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge
- Santa Clause
- Scroll – Santa’s List
- Santa’s Sleigh
- Reindeer in 3 different poses
- Christmas tree
- Ho Ho Ho charms and Christmas Balls
- Star charm or Christmas ornament
- Christmas Tree with swirl design
- Primitive Christmas Tree and Christmas Tree silhouette inside a tag
- Old time Christmas Ball with Swirl Design
- Three kinds of Christmas Stockings
- Merry Christmas title
- Santa’s clothes
- Three old time Christmas ball ornaments
- Three styles of Christmas presents
- Christmas light bulb
- Gingerbread or Santa’s house
- Christmas candy
- Evergreen tree
- Variety of snowflakes
- Snow globe
- Tall skinny Christmas Tree
- Round Christmas Ball
- Candy cane
- Snowman’s face
- Holly leaves and berries
- Retro Christmas Tree
- To: and From:
- Small Christmas shapes for confetti
- Shopping bag
- Christmas tree with a stitched edge
- Plain banner and Joy banner
- Wreath with bow
- Mug of coffee or hot chocolate
- Card and envelope
- Circle tag and square tag
- Scalloped square tag
- Tags with ribbon slots
- Place card and tag bases
Cricut Christmas tags are so useful during the holidays, and the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge has festive shapes for decorating them. You can use them for labeling gifts of course, but they are also pretty enough to hang on your Christmas Tree.
They hang easily on a bottle of wine or liquor too or the handle of a basket.
The Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge is also good for holiday Cricut Projects. You might be surprised, but Create A Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge and Paperdoll Dress Up also have Christmas images on them.