This Bunny Easter Card is so stinking cute! Penny Black makes the sweetest little animals, including this bunny inside the cabbage.
It is a fairly small stamp, but I used Spellbinders Card Making Dies to fill the rest of the card. It turned out really pretty!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Supplies to Make Bunny Easter Card
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ White Card Stock for Card Base
- Penny Black Garden Friends Stamp Set
- Light Pink Card Stock
- Light Blue Card Stock
- White Card Stock – I use X-Press It Card Stock if I’m using Copic Markers.
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Tranquil Moments
- Oval Spellbinders Dies
- Scalloped Ovals Spellbinders Dies
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Copic Markers
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Scrapbook Adhesive
- Dimensional Tape
- Star Dust Stickles
- Stamp the bunny on white card stock in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. Since I colored it with Copic Markers, I wanted to use permanent ink.
- Color the bunny, cabbage, and butterflies using Copic Markers.
- I also did a light blue background with the markers.
- Use an oval Spellbinders die, and cut out the image.
- Cut a blue oval the next size up to mat the bunny image.
- Cut a white scalloped oval.
- Cut the blue background piece with the Spellbinders Die.
- Cut the rectangular background in pink.
- Use Scrapbook adhesive to assemble the card, referring to the photo for layering. I put dimensional tape between the pink oval and the white scalloped oval layers.
- Use Wink of Stella to color the cabbage and butterflies.
- Use Stickles to add glitter to the die cuts.
You can really see the Wink of Stella in this photo. It adds a really nice clear shimmer to your cards.
This looks like a really complected card, but it’s not….I promise! The Spellbinders Card Creator makes it really easy to create this eye popping card.
To see more Easter Cards, visit Easter Card Ideas.