This Baby Elephant Card is oozing with sweetness. The name of this stamp is Bella Sleeping by Wild Rose Studios. If it’s not the cutest thing, I’ll eat my Copic Markers.
This is another one of the stamps that my husband got me for Christmas. He’s so sweet. It has taken me awhile to use all of the stamps he bought me.
I know 5 ladies who are pregnant and due in this summer, and they all know each other. That is just crazy! This sweet Bella will make the most adorable baby cards. Here’s another Bella Elephant Card that I made a few months ago for a baby shower.
Supplies Needed For Baby Elephant Card
- 5 1/2″ x 11″ White Cardstock
- Dusty Purple Cardstock
- Bella Sleeping Stamp by Wild Rose Studios
- Bella Paper Pack from Wild Rose Studios
- Scalloped Border Punch
- Copic Markers
- Scalloped Square Die Cut from Spellbinders Nestabilites
- Flourish Die Cut
- Star Dust Stickles
- Pale Pink Liquid Pearls
- Tape Runner Scrapbook Adhesive
- Foam Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Using Tuxedo Black Ink by Momento, stamp the image on X-Press It Cardstock. Color with Copic Markers.
- Trim the image to 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″. Attach it to the Scalloped square die cut.
- Fold the White cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Using Scrapbook Adhesive, attach a 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of dotted paper to the card base.
- Attach a 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ piece of circle patterned paper to the dotted paper.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ piece of dusty purple cardstock and punch a border down each side. If your punch is deeper than that one I used, you may want to use a wider piece of paper.
- Adhere a strip of butterfly striped paper down the center of the bordered cardstock and attach it to the card.
- Using foam tape, attach the scalloped square with the image to the center of the card.
- Add the flourish die cut to the upper left part of the card.
- To finish the card, add a little Star Dust Stickles to the flowers, butterflies, and die cut, and add Pale Pink Liquid Pearls to the scalloped square.
- I had a few pieces of scrap patterned paper left, so I adhered them to the inside instead of throwing them away.
If you love this sweet elephant as much as I do, you will love this Bella Birthday Card by Wild Rose Studios and this Bluebell Deer Baby Card.
Beautiful card Pam. Thanks for sharing the technique.
This is absolutely adorable!